ENHANCING CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY WITH INCREASE IN TOTAL PROBLEM RESOLUTION FROM 66% TO 70%

The Client Need

The client wanted to have improvement in the customer service delivery skills.

CLD's Intervention

CLD's provided coaching to the participants of the client around the LBI behaviours and trained them around painting the big picture and envisioning the future to motivate their respective teams to deliver the best. CLD provided a systematic intervention that facilitated target orientation and customer centricity.

CLD coaches worked closely with the participants to understand themselves behaviorally and implement new behaviours..

The CLD Impact

CLD helped the client to achieve the following results:
  • Resolution Scores were higher than the enterprise average
  • There was a gain of 4 % in TPR (Total Problem Resolution) (The Q1 TPR was 66% and Q2 TPR was 70%)
  • There was a gain of 2 % in FCR (First call resolution) (The Q1 FCR was 49% and Q2 FCR was 51%)
  • There was an Improvement in productivity and utilization per agent
  • The Callback Commitment & adherence was the Best in the industry
  • There was an improvement in the customer satisfaction (CSat) scores by 5% ( The Q1 CSat was 41 % and to Q2 CSat was 46% )

Comparison Chart on Improvement of CSat, FCR & TPR

Month on Month Improvement Scores for CSat, TPR & FCR

COMPARISON CHART on Call Back Commitment between Process A & Process B .
Process B Leaders had undergone the Leadership Intervention

Let's Talk.
To discuss how we can help you with your goals, Lets start a dialogue Contact Us

Home  |  About Us  |  Training Solutions  |  Leadership Development  |  OD Interventions  |  Case Diaries  |  Press  |  Individual Coaching  |  SiteMap  |  Contact Us